Welcome to St Mary’s College, Ipswich.
St Mary’s College is the only Catholic, all girls’ secondary College in Ipswich and the greater western corridor. We offer all young women a quality, affordable, well-rounded education, helping them to become confident young women of compassion and integrity.
All girls are welcome at St Mary’s College. We are a community, offering a safe, nurturing and supportive environment to all of our students and their families. Our relatively small size helps to promote this sense of belonging, as does our vertical Pastoral Care system.
Working in partnership with parents and caregivers, St Mary’s College provides our students:
- An education tailored specifically to girls, giving them opportunities to develop and excel.
- A culture of high expectations, encouraging individual success with varied pathways to cater for every student.
- Modern, state of the art facilities with customised learning spaces including science laboratories, design room, dance studio, theatrette, health services space, woodworking and welding workshop, hospitality kitchens, art studios, textiles room, gym and music rooms.
- Opportunities for students to extend themselves beyond the classroom, with an extensive extra-curricular program including cultural, sporting and mission activities.
- A community that lives out the Catholic mission and values with a focus on social justice and outreach to others.
St Mary’s College is nestled in a Catholic precinct and we enjoy a strong connection with our local parish, Ipswich Catholic Community. Education solutions are available for the whole family in the Catholic tradition, with our neighbours, St Mary’s Primary School offering co-ed Prep to Year 6 and St Edmund’s College offering all boys, Years 7 to 12.