Welcome to St Mary’s College, Ipswich.
St Mary’s College is the only Catholic, all girls’ secondary College in the Ipswich and greater western corridor. Our commitment is for each girl at St Mary’s College to be the best that she can be.
The College is a place where all girls are welcome. We are a community, offering a safe, nurturing and supportive environment to all of our students and their families. Our relatively small size helps to promote this sense of belonging, as does our vertical Pastoral Care system.
St Mary’s College provides your daughter:
- A culture of learning for all, with varied pathways to cater for each individual.
- A community that lives out the Catholic mission and values with a focus on social justice and outreach to others.
- A place where Pastoral Care is central, where welcome, hospitality and belonging are a priority.
- A community that is proud of our history and traditions, whilst offering a dynamic and contemporary curriculum.
- An affordable education.
- A staff that are dedicated and highly qualified.
- A culture of involvement where our girls are encouraged to be involved in the extensive co-curricular program that covers opportunities in the Sport, Cultural and Service fields.
The College is nestled in a Catholic precinct and we enjoy a strong connection with the St Mary’s Parish. Education solutions are available for the whole family in the Catholic tradition, with our neighbours, St Mary’s Primary School offering Preparatory to Year 6 and St Edmund’s College offering all boys, Years 7 to 12.